Tuesday 16 April 2024

Empowering Minimalism: Embracing Self-Sufficiency and Positive Change


Minimalism has been my way of life, involving quitting my job with less than $3000 in my bank account, embarking on the “challenge of reducing possessions to fewer than 100 items,” turning off my cellphone, booking a one-way ticket to Europe, and living self-sufficiently in the mountains of Spain, exchanging necessities for volunteer work.   What did it require? Unraveling much of what I had been taught about pursuing the American Dream. When I first set foot in Spain in February 2015, I volunteered for five hours a day at an animal shelter in exchange for three meals a day. And a free room with wifi. My daily routine included: […] The post Empowering Minimalism: Embracing Self-Sufficiency and Positive Change appeared first on LIFE on the PLANET LADAKH.

source https://lifeontheplanetladakh.com/blog/empowering-minimalism-embracing-self-sufficiency-positive-change

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...