Thursday 4 April 2024

Dreams Unleashed: Empowering Transformations from Late Starts to Success


Do you think it’s too late to give up on something? I started studying English at the age of 44. At 49, I founded a pantomime group. I joined a gym for the first time at 50. At 57, I performed dance on stage and created a unique art called “living sculpture.” After turning 70, I began seriously training my body. At 79, I received my first award. Now at 80, I still have projects. What I’m fighting for are my DREAMS. Consider carefully, as thinking it’s too late might just be an excuse to do nothing, avoid taking responsibility for your life, and maintain the same level of self. […] The post Dreams Unleashed: Empowering Transformations from Late Starts to Success appeared first on LIFE on the PLANET LADAKH.

source https://lifeontheplanetladakh.com/blog/dreams-realized-late-life-achievements

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...