Monday 3 June 2024

Unveiling Animal Consciousness: Exploring the Brilliance and Depth of Animal Minds


Are there animals, other than humans, that possess self-awareness? Essentially, every creature we encounter on our journey through life possesses a form of self-awareness. Animals make conscious and rational decisions, experience emotions and sensations, and sometimes even exhibit a sense of humor. Allow me to begin with a few stories, and conclude with references to scientific studies and recent findings. I was born in 1963 and received a flawed education in primary school, middle school, high school, and university in Poland. The teachings may have evolved since then. Let me share my experience. The Story Around 2008, after many years, I grew increasingly irritated by the noisy magpies near my […] The post Unveiling Animal Consciousness: Exploring the Brilliance and Depth of Animal Minds appeared first on LIFE on the PLANET LADAKH.

source https://lifeontheplanetladakh.com/blog/unveiling-animal-consciousness-brilliance-depth-animal-minds

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...