Saturday 29 June 2024

Enchanting Tahiti: Discovering Coral Sands Lush Nature and Festive Vibes


I have no desire whatsoever to visit Tahiti or any other sun-drenched locales. Is this normal? Upon receiving tickets, one might assume everyone would immediately yearn to go. I felt the same way. Why? Because I’ve already traveled extensively across Europe, America, Asia, and Africa—Oceania was the only continent left unexplored. From May to June last year, I spent precisely 28 days in French Polynesia, not just in Tahiti. I harbored prejudices: that it would be flashy and garish. Yet, it proved otherwise! Having lived in Saint-Tropez for eight years, I know it differs greatly… The landscapes are breathtaking, the sea’s clarity akin to a vast pool, abundant vegetation, Polynesian […] The post Enchanting Tahiti: Discovering Coral Sands, Lush Nature, and Festive Vibes appeared first on LIFE on the PLANET LADAKH.

source https://lifeontheplanetladakh.com/blog/enchanting-tahiti-discovering-coral-sands-lush-nature-festive-vibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...