Monday 24 June 2024

Farmers Remarkable Journey: Triumph in the Face of Adversity


Have you ever heard a remarkable story about a farmer and a lawyer? A farmer named Angus from Newfoundland had an unfortunate car accident. He was hit by a truck belonging to the Eversweet Company. In the courtroom, the Eversweet Company’s lawyer interrogated Angus. “Didn’t you tell the police at the scene of the accident, ‘I’m fine, I’m fine’?” the lawyer asked. Angus replied, “Well, let me tell you what happened. I had just loaded my favorite cow, Bessie, into the trailer…” “I’m not asking for details,” the lawyer interrupted. “Just answer the question. Didn’t you say at the scene of the accident, ‘I’m fine’?” Angus said, “Well, I had […] The post Farmer’s Remarkable Journey: Triumph in the Face of Adversity appeared first on LIFE on the PLANET LADAKH.

source https://lifeontheplanetladakh.com/blog/farmers-remarkable-journey-triumph-adversity

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...