Tuesday 11 June 2024

Regret: Embracing Lifes Journey with Courage and Authenticity


What Are the Things People Never Tell You About Life? One of the seldom mentioned truths about life is regret. Most people keep their regrets to themselves, feeling too ashamed or believing there is no need to speak of what has already passed. What do people regret the most? “If only I had been brave enough to speak my mind. If only I had believed in myself more.” Indeed, something worse than failure is regret. As I read the novel *Before the Coffee Gets Cold*, I came to understand an essential truth rarely spoken of about life: the regrets that people tightly keep to themselves. Regret for choosing to leave […] The post Regret: Embracing Life’s Journey with Courage and Authenticity appeared first on LIFE on the PLANET LADAKH.

source https://lifeontheplanetladakh.com/blog/regret-embracing-lifes-journey-with-courage-authenticity

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...