Sunday 30 June 2024

The Meaning of Life: Discovering Value Connection and Growth in Every Moment


Why must I have the will to live? I understand that I am neither intellectually gifted nor valuable in various aspects. It seems unlikely that these qualities will help me or aid in achieving a meaningful life goal. The beginning of this might not be very encouraging, but I must tell you a true story: When I was eighteen, I lived with my parents. One day, as I was about to take a shower, I noticed an ant near the drain. Without much thought, I picked up the ant and released it into the grass in our garden, then went back inside to take my shower. Four years later, at […] The post The Meaning of Life: Discovering Value, Connection, and Growth in Every Moment appeared first on LIFE on the PLANET LADAKH.

source https://lifeontheplanetladakh.com/blog/the-meaning-of-life-discovering-value-connection-growth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...