Saturday 13 July 2024

Mountaineering in Canada: Unleashing the Ultimate Adventure in the Majestic Rockies


Why Do We Love the Mountains? Recently, I took a short trip, surrounded by towering mountains. Each one inspired me, tracing the lines running down its face or simply sitting back to appreciate its mass. I pondered the same question throughout. Certainly, Everest is not the ultimate dream for me. Is climbing Everest a common goal for rock climbers? In my experience, even the average hiker rarely thinks about Everest. Climbers consider it a complete joke. Therefore, I hold a different opinion. Everest is not the ultimate goal, and in my view, it should never be. I think of myself as a mountaineer, but my ambitions are based on the […] The post Mountaineering in Canada: Unleashing the Ultimate Adventure in the Majestic Rockies appeared first on LIFE on the PLANET LADAKH.

source https://lifeontheplanetladakh.com/blog/mountaineering-in-canada-ultimate-adventure-majestic-rockies

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...