Tuesday 2 July 2024

Discovering the Meaning of Life: Embracing Compassion Love and Higher Self for True Goodness


If it is true that God is only good and also omnipotent, why then do we have evil in the world? Why does evil exist in the world? I wrote the following to answer this question in a way that makes sense to me. Fresh out of university, I took a job in the outback of Australia. It was a difficult adjustment, and my eighteen months there raised more questions than answers. Two years ago, I returned for the first time, seeking answers. What follows is from my journal. It attempts to tackle the difficult question of why evil exists in the world. The picture at the end is of […] The post Discovering the Meaning of Life: Embracing Compassion, Love, and Higher Self for True Goodness appeared first on LIFE on the PLANET LADAKH.

source https://lifeontheplanetladakh.com/blog/discovering-meaning-of-life-embracing-compassion-love-higher-self-goodness

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...