Sunday 14 July 2024

Anthony Hopkins Inspirational Wisdom: Embracing Lifes Essence with Dignity and Harmony


Anthony Hopkins – “I am keenly aware that my remaining time on this earth is now shorter than the time I have already lived. To me, it feels like a child who has been given a box of chocolates. Initially enjoyed with delight, but as they dwindle, each piece savored carries a special taste. I have no time for endless debates on public policies, knowing nothing will change. Nor do I wish to engage with fools who refuse to act their age. I avoid gatherings where egos inflate and manipulators thrive. Envious individuals, fearful of losing their status, talent, or achievements, trouble me. Titles and positions are of no concern […] The post Anthony Hopkins’ Inspirational Wisdom: Embracing Life’s Essence with Dignity and Harmony appeared first on LIFE on the PLANET LADAKH.

source https://lifeontheplanetladakh.com/blog/anthony-hopkins-inspirational-wisdom-embracing-life-essence

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...